Blümelgasse, 1060 Vienna
Formerly known as the "Esterházy-Hof" after the Hungarian princely dynasty, the property today has a usable floor space of some 2,700 m². A thorough programme of refurbishment retained the features worth preserving and included the conversion of the attic space overlooking the "Haus des Meeres" visitor attraction. More than half of the apartments were upgraded to a higher category and lifts were installed to improve the infrastructure.
The property is located close to the city centre and is well served by public transport (bus services 13A, 14A and 57A and Neubaugasse station on the U3 underground line). The property is surrounded by excellent shopping facilities (Mariahilfer Straße) and is close to local schools and Esterházy Park. Evening entertainment is provided by the Apollo cinema and the large number of restaurants and bars in the vicinity.