Schönbrunner Straße, 1050 Vienna
Built in 1900 by Franz Simlinger jun. with Secessionist interiors, the communal areas of the building and the majority of the apartments were completely refurbished and revitalized during the 1990s. The attic space was converted, new lifts were installed and the old ones modernised.
The property is very well served by public transport, including underground line U4 and bus services 12A, 13A, 14A and 59A.